Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Designer||Inka Brand Markus Brand|
|Number of Players||1–4 Players|
|Mechanics||Cooperative Game Deduction Solo / Solitaire Game Storytelling|
|Theme||Murder/Mystery Puzzle, Christmas|
The Christmas workshop has never been busier! For more than two months you’ve been working hard so that by the 24th, everything will be ready. As one of the chief toymakers in the workshop, you have your hands full. You are testing out a particularly beautiful rocking horse when suddenly the ground begins to tremble. A violent storm lashes the building and snow begins to billow in through the window. Hastily you close it, but something is not right! A terrible silence has fallen over the workshop. When you hear all the doors click locked, you feel very alone. It is clear you need to find Santa! But first you have to find a way out of here …
This Advent calendar is both an EXIT game and adventure story: In order to free yourself from this predicament, you must open a door of the calendar each day. Each door hides a new and exciting riddle, the solution to which will bring you closer and closer to your goal! Only by solving your riddles cleverly will you save Christmas! Now get going … there’s lots to do!
- This Advent calendar is both an EXIT game and 24-day-long adventure all in one!
- Each door in the calendar houses a new and exciting riddle; solve one day’s riddle to determine which door to open the next day.
- As one of Santa’s chief toymakers, you suddenly find yourself locked in the workshop during a sudden winter storm…can you escape and find Santa in time?
- Completely card-based and 100% unplugged, each day’s puzzle takes approximately 10-15 minutes to solve.
- Fun, exciting, and wholesome activity based on a beloved holiday tradition.