Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Number of Players||1-4|
|Mechanics||Action Points Cooperative Game Events Hand Management Narrative Choice / Paragraph Push Your Luck Scenario / Mission / Campaign Game Solo / Solitaire Game Storytelling|
|Theme||Adventure, Narrative, Storybook|
In Sleeping Gods you and up to three friends become Captain Sofi Odessa and her crew, lost in a strange world in 1929 on your steamship, the Manticore. You must work together to survive, exploring mysterious islands, meeting new characters, and seeking out the totems of the gods so that you can return home.
Sleeping Gods is a campaign game. Each session can last as long as you want. When you are ready to take a break, you mark your progress on a journey log sheet, making it easy to return to the same place in the game the next time you play. You can play solo or with friends throughout your campaign. It's easy to swap players in and out at will. Your goal is to find at least fourteen totems hidden throughout the world. Like reading a book, you'll complete this journey one or two hours at a time, discovering new lands, stories, and challenges along the way.
Sleeping Gods is an atlas game. Each page of the atlas represents only a small portion of the world you can explore. When you reach the edge of a page and you want to continue in the same direction, you simply turn to a new page and sail onward.
Sleeping Gods is a storybook game. Each new location holds wild adventure, hidden treasures, and vivid characters. Your choices affect the characters and the plot of the game, and may help or hinder your chances of getting home!
Welcome to a vast world. Your journey starts now.
- Explore a massive, open world in a game atlas of connecting maps (26 pages in total).
- Includes a novel-length storybook to read as you explore, filled with danger, discovery, and intrigue.
- Level up your crew members over a 10-20 hour campaign.
- Play multiple campaigns to unlock secrets and discover hidden treasures. It will take many campaigns to explore the entire world.
- The cooperative play allows players to jump in or out with ease, and the flexible game system allows you to stop and save your game at any time.
- Fight ferocious beasts with a unique diceless combat system that rewards good planning.
- Story decisions have deep and lasting consequences. A village might burn to the ground because you want to protect your crew. A desperate captain might seek revenge when you can’t help rescue his wife. The game includes hundreds of quests, each with multiple outcomes.
- 70 Enemy Cards
- 90 Adventure Cards
- 180 Quest Cards
- 70 Market/Event/Starting Cards
- 70 Ability Cards
- 120+ Cardboard Tokens
- 18-Page Atlas
- Intro Book
- 15 Journey Log Sheets
- 14 Wooden Hexagons
- 35 Wooden Damage Tokens
- Cardboard Ship Token
- 2 Wooden Cubes