Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Play Like a Champion!
Don’t miss your chance to stock your shelves with some of the world’s greatest Pokémon TCG decks! Players can experience the thrill of competing like top Trainers every time they open a 2018 Pokémon TCG World Championships Deck.
There are four powerful decks to choose from, each one a card-for-card replica of an actual title-contender’s deck from the 2018 World Championships! Learn winning strategies from a selection of the best players in the game, and start making your own plans for the 2019 World Championships!
Each Pokémon TCG World Championships Deck contains:
- 60-card deck (cards have a different card back and are not tournament legal)
- 2018 World Championships Booklet
- 2018 World Championships Deck Box
- A special 2018 World Championships Pin
- A code card for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online
The decks include…
- Masters winner Robin Schulz of Germany’s Zoroark / Garbodor deck
- Masters semi-finalist Pedro Torres of Spain’s Rayquaza deck
- Seniors winner Magnus Pedersen of Denmark’s Garbodor / Banette deck
- Junior winner Naohito Inoue of Japan’s Buzzwole / Lycanroc deck