Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Designer||Inka Brand, Markus Brand, Reiner Stockhausen|
|Number of Players||1-5 Players|
|Mechanics||Cooperative Play, Deck / Pool Building, Point to Point Movement, Worker Placement|
Orléans: Invasion, the first large expansion for the award-winning game "Orléans", contains six scenarios, new buildings, and several new event-cards. The scenarios were designed by Reiner Stockhausen and Inka & Markus Brand:
- "Prosperity": A classic expansion for 2-5 players including new buildings and introducing the carpenter, designed by Inka and Markus Brand.
- "Invasion": A co-operative scenario for 2-5 players in which the players have to fend off an invasion and fulfill personal goals to win, designed by Inka and Markus Brand.
- "The Duel": A scenario for two players in which both opponents have to complete four objectives to win, designed by Reiner Stockhausen.
In addition, Orléans: Invasion contains three solo-challenges by Reiner Stockhausen.
- "The Dignitary": is a solo scenario in which you are an important dignitary trying to gather as many citizens as possible.
- "Capital Vierzon": is another solo scenario challenging you to develop Vierzon to become the capital of its region.
- "Travelling Salesman": the solo player plays the role of a salesman travelling through the country and delivering valuable goods to the farthest of places.