Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Number of Players||1-4 Players|
|Mechanics||Area Control / Area Influence, Card Drafting, Hand Management, Tile Placement|
Lisboa is a game about the reconstruction of the great Portuguese capital city after a series of terrible catastrophes. On November 1, 1755, Lisboa suffered an earthquake of an estimated magnitude of 8.59.0, followed by a devastating tsunami and 3 days of raging fires. The city was almost totally destroyed.
Lisboa is thus played, in part, on a representational map of the city. During the planning of the downtown re-building project, the type of businesses permitted in each street was pre-determined. The clockmakers and goldsmiths had their street; as did the bookstores and libraries; the tailors and silk vendors; and the toolmakers as well. This all comes into play on the Lisboa gameboard.
Players represent the nobility of Lisboa who will use their influence in the reconstruction and business development of the new city.
In rebuilding the city, players will make use of the Royal Builder, who works with the architects to build Lisboa anew, while the Marquis will provide aid in the development of commerce. The King will provide players with political help in re-opening the beautiful new city. But the true reason you are rebuilding the city is not for greatness, or even fame or fortune. As a nobleman or noblewoman of Lisboa, your primary motivation is the acquisition of Wigs--a most important trading commodity of the Era, and the means of scoring points in the game.
What's in the box?
- (1) Game Board
- (4) Player Aid Booklets
- (4) Expanded Player Boards
- (60) Goods Tokens - 15 Gold, 15 Cloth, 15 Books, 15 Tools
- (55) Real Coins (unlimited) - 30 "1" Real, 20 "5" Reais, 5 "10" Reais
- (20) Plans, (16) Double-sided Public Buildings
- (22) Large City Tiles
- (5) Small City Tiles
- (4) Stenciled Scoring Discs
- (12) Royal Favor Tiles from 3 different nobles
- (37) Clergy Tiles
- (1) Cardinal Deluxe Meeple
- (82) Political Cards
- (12) Ship Cards
- (70) Decree Cards
- (63) Rubble Cubes in 3 colors
- (1) Treasury Deluxe Token
- (4) Wooden Price Markers in 4 colors
- (8) Stenciled Influence Discs in 4 player colors
- (20) Rubble set markers in player colors
- (4) Deluxe Courtier Meeples in player colors
- (32) Deluxe Official Meeples in player colors
- (32) Wooden Houses in player colors
- (1) Start Player Tile
- (1) Screen Printed Rubble Cloth Bag
- (1) Screen Printed Clergy Tile Cloth Bag
- (1) 2-Player Overlay
- (12) Card Start-up Pack
- (1) Decree Display Board
- (14) Public Building Randomizer Tokens
- (24) Store Randomizer Tokens