Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Designer||Lee Ju-Hwa, Giung Kim|
|Number of Players||3-8|
|Mechanics||Deduction, Line Drawing|
FIND THE CRIMINAL BY FOLLOWING THE VICTIM’S DRAWING!
In Last Message, the victim of a crime provides you with clues about the identity of the person who did this to them. Their clues are in the form of drawing. However, each turn, the culprit covers their tracks by erasing parts of the clues! Can you find the culprit in the middle of the crowd, with only blurred pieces of a sketch?
- An original party game, with several different crowded images, for many tense and unique sessions!
- An intuitive and addictive party game of identification and deduction, in which the culprit shows discord.
- Perfect Party Game for the entire family!
- 1 Screen
- 4 Erasable boards
- 2 Dry erase markers
- 1 Magnifying glass token
- 1 Sand timer
- 12 Double-sided sheets representing 6 crime scenes
- 6 Folded sheets representing 6 crime scenes
- 1 Rulebook