Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards: Duel at Mt. Skullzfyre Card Game
|Designer||Rob Heinsoo, Cory Jones|
|Number of Players||2-6|
|Mechanics||Dice Rolling, Hand Management, Take That|
|Theme||Wizards, Magic, Humour|
Did you know that magical wizards are battling to the death ... and beyond ... right now!? "Why battle?" you might ask. "What have I got to prove, magic man?" Only who's the most awesomely powerful battle wizard in the entire realm, that's what! As a Battle Wizard, you'll put together up to three spell components to craft millions* of spell combos. Your spells might kick ass, or they could totally blow -- it's up to you to master the magic. You will unleash massive damage on the faces of your wizard rivals in a no-holds-barred, all-out burn-down to be the last Battle Wizard standing. And it doesn't stop there! Powerful magic items bring on a whole new level of bloody carnage as you and your mighty wizard opponents tear each other limb from limb in an orgy of killing! Do you have what it takes to use epic spells in a war at Mt. Skullzfyre? Will YOU be the Ultimate Battle Wizard!?!
- Combine spell cards into three-piece combos, creating hundreds of unique and devastating attacks. The chaos is limited only by your thirst for destruction!
- Super mind-blowing fun for 2-6 wizards!
- Dozens of Arcane Artifacts modify your spells and bring the ultimate pain to your wizard opponents!
- Dead Wizard card innovation keeps players in the game, even when they suck and die before winning!
- Simple to learn with endless replayability -- you'll be locked in deadly Wizard Combat till you've got a long, gross, goat-like beard!
- Amazing art with over 100 unique images, the world of epic spell battles comes to righteously hilarious life!
- Seriously, I'm not messing around, it's righteously hilarious...
- 40 Spell Source cards
- 40 Spell Quality cards
- 40 Spell Delivery cards
- 25 Dead Wizard cards
- 25 Treasure cards
- 8 oversized Hero cards
- 8 Wild Magic cards
- 7 Last Wizard Standing chips
- 6 Skull life counter chips
- 4 Six-sided dice
- 1 Rulebook
Check out Wil Wheaton playing Epic Spell Wars
If you require the 178 sleeves needed for the cards in this game, we recommend: Two packs of Ultrapro Card Sleeves Standard Clear (66mmX91mm). This will provide the minimum number of sleeves needed to fully sleeve this game.
Other choices include:
Two packs of Mayday Card Sleeves Clear (63.5mmX88mm).
Two packs of Ultimate Guard Card Sleeves Premium Soft Standard Clear (66mmX93mm).
Four packs of Fantasy Flight Card Sleeves Grey Standard Clear (63.5mmX88mm).