Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Player characters are both the hunted and the hunters as they battle the creeping doom that is the living dead and pray for salvation.
- S.D.C. setting.
- Zombies have taken over the world.
- Zombies control the cities. Humans hide in remote wilderness areas.
- Zombies capture, keep and breed humans in food pens.
- Several different types of zombies.
- Humankind fights to rescue those they can, and destroy as many of the zombie abominations as they can.
- Player characters are ordinary people fighting for their very existence or bent on revenge.
- Is this the end of the world as we know it? Can Earth be reclaimed by humanity?
- Cover by E.M. Gist.
- Art by Nick Bradshaw and Amy L. Ashbaugh.
- Written by Josh Hilden, Joshua Sanford and Kevin Siembieda.
- 224 pages. Cat. No. 230.