Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Designer||Mat Hart, Sherwin Matthews, Fraser McFetridge|
|Number of Players||1-5|
|Mechanics||Action Queue, Action Retrieval, Campaign / Battle Card Driven, Cooperative Game, Critical Hits and Failures, Deck Construction, Events, Grid Movement, Map Addition, Narrative Choice / Paragraph, Once-Per-Game Abilities, Role Playing, Solo / Solitaire Gam|
Become a songworthy hero in Bardsung: Legend of the Ancient Forge, the cooperative, choice-driven dungeon explorer board game for 1-5 players.
A horde of hobgoblins have been plaguing nearby villages, and it’s up to you to sort them out. Rumour has it these pesky raiders are taking refuge in the mysterious Ancient Forge. Should be simple enough to venture below and dispatch them with a stout heart and a steady hand, right? Let’s just say you might find a little more than you bargained for…
Beginning with just one dungeon tile, your Bardsung adventures will effortlessly unfold into legendary campaigns of characterful heroes, dangerous enemies, challenging puzzles, and valuable treasure.
From your physical passage through the dungeon to your hero’s metaphorical journey, Bardsung is a game of paths where your choices define your experience. With branching narrative, customizable heroes, and evolving card decks, no two Bardsung campaigns will be the same!
- Inspired by dungeon crawling and choose-your-own-adventure classics
- The immersion of roleplaying games meets rich and elegant board game mechanics
- Over 150 hours of gameplay and 68 highly detailed miniatures. Bardsung even has solo mode!
- Fast setup — play starts with a single dungeon tile, with the rest laid as you play
- Dive straight in with pre-set characters, then build your character your way with Bardsung’s classless path system
- With multiple endings and evolving card decks, no two campaigns are the same
- The custom GameTrayz insert saves progress between sessions, so you can pick up right where you left off