Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Number of Players||1-2|
|Mechanics||Chit-Pull System, Simulation, Sudden Death Ending, Tech Trees / Tech Tracks|
2 Minutes to Midnight is a fresh design exploring the cold war in 5-year turns starting in 1946 and running for 9 turns to 1990.
A game of influence, military, sabre-rattling, global trade, embargoes, technology, Soviet reforms, spies, and coups.
Play out the whole of the Cold War for one or two players.
- Asymmetric Sides – USSR & USA each play differently.
- Historical Focus – Extensively researched & details, but simple to play.
- SOLO mode – Out-of-the-box solo play for quick-start solo goodness.
- A Day’s Game - scenarios at 1, 2, 4, and 7 hours play time.
As the USA, can you force the collapse of the Soviet Union?
As the USSR, can you win the space race and spread communism?
- One 34”x 22” game map
- One Technical board 18” x 22” (this matches up to the main map sizing)
- 80 cubes (40 red, 40 blue) - influence
- 45 semi-transparent discs in Red, Yellow and Blue - markers
- 40 wooden discs in Red, Grey and Blue - governments
- Three Counter sheets - nice, rounded counters
- One Rule book
- Six Scenario Sheets - graphical setup
- Four Quick reference sheets
- One SOLO reference sheet
- One Soviet player mat board
- 129 Event Cards, 30 Money/Oil etc. cards & 20 SOLO cards
- 8 Dice (red and blue, of course!)