Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Designer||Mark C. MacKinnon|
|Number of Players||2-5 Players|
|Mechanics||Auction/Bidding, Card Drafting, Hand Management, Set Collection, Worker Placement|
Worker Placement is a gateway strategy game in which players assume the roles of temporary employment agency CEOs who are trying to build their start-up business into thriving operations: hiring unemployed temp workers, helping them upgrade their skills, and finding them the best short-term jobs so the agencies can get paid their cut. At the end of the game, the company that has earned the most money is declared the winner and becomes the dominant temp agency in The City!
Worker Placement features an accessible family-friendly modern theme and familiar Euro-style game mechanics that work together to appeal to both veteran players and novice gamers. A great addition to any gamers collection!
- The City game board (17" x 23")
- 110 game cards (Workers, Skills, Management, Jobs, Player Order)
- 48 wooden skill cubes (15 each of Clerical, Labour, Tech, Life)
- 25 wooden player token sets (3 meeple workers, plus a Cash and Thumbs token for each player)
- Time-tracking wooden hourglass token