Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Designer||Rick Holzgrafe, Isaias Vallejo|
|Number of Players||1-5|
|Mechanics||Hand Management, Variable Player Powers|
|Theme||City Building, Fantasy|
Establish resources, construct buildings, and attract adventurers to your Village to be crowned the next capitol city.
Each player takes a turn taking one action from the following list and all other players may follow the action but with fewer rewards:
- Tax: Take 1 Gold and Draw 1 Card. (Follow: Draw 1 card.)
- Harvest: Draw 3 Cards. (Follow: Draw 1 card.)
- Develop: Discard 1 card to add a Resource to your village. (Follow: Discard 2 cards to add a Resource to your village.)
- Build: Add a building to your village. Draw a card. (Follow: Add a building to your village, but do not draw a card.)
- Recruit: Pay 1 Gold to add an Adventurer to your village. (Follow: Pay 2 Gold to add an Adventurer to your village.)
Building cards can be used for 2 reasons. 1) Pay resources to add it to your village as a building and gain its benefit and VP. 2) Develop it as a Resource and place it under your Castle card.
When building, use resources you have developed or pay another player 1 Gold to use their resource.
The game ends when a player has built or recruited 10 buildings/Adventurers.