Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Designer||Tom Quinn, Ted Quinn, Mark Sherry|
|Number of Players||4-15|
|Mechanics||Memory, Paper-and-Pencil Player, Elimination|
|Theme||Adult, Trivia, Party|
You Won’t Believe the Outrageous THINGS… You’ll Hear!
In this hilariously nasty game, you read a topic card and then write down your response. It can be anything that comes to mind, there’s no right or wrong answer (it’s not a math test, people)! Then all the responses are read aloud and you have to figure out who said what! You won’t believe the shocking THINGS… the people you know will come up with!
1. Choose one of over 250 inappropriately HILARIOUS topics.
2. Everyone writes a response - whatever you want - there's no right or wrong here.
3. Take a good, deep breath and read all the responses aloud.
4. Try to guess which of your misfit friends said what!
5. 1 point is awarded for each correct guess. 2 points are awarded to the person who successfully avoided detection. The job of reader passes to the left. When everyone has been reader once, the game ends. High score wins.