Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Designer||JR Honeycutt, Dirk Knemeyer|
|Number of Players||2 Players|
|Mechanics||Area Control/Area Influence, Card Drafting, Commodity Speculation, Deck/Pool Building, Hand Management|
|Theme||Economic, Territory Building, Industry/Manufacturing|
- Broad Appeal. A fun, easy-to-learn, 2-player card game that takes less than 30 minutes to play.
- Great Gateway or Filler Game. With lightweight rules, minimal table space, and fast play time, Duel is a perfect game-over-lunch experience for casuals with enough strategic depth for hobby gamers too!
- Famous Inventors. Select Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison, or one of six other amazing inventors to run your electric company.
- Diverse Gameplay. Electrify cities, advance technologies, play the stock market, monopolize power, or conduct nefarious propaganda!
- Additional Languages. English edition also includes cards needed for play in French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, and Spanish with non-English rules and player aids available online.
Build an Empire
Vie for victory by controlling two of the three available regions: New England, New York, and Out West.
Recruit Heroes of Engineering, Business, and Popular Culture
Some of the most well-known historical figures from the actual War of Currents join your company and play key roles in your quest for glory. J.P. Morgan, H.G. Wells, Mark Twain, and others bring deeper thematic immersion and a wide range of special abilities
- 3 Region Cards
- 16 Inventor Cards (8 English, 8 Multilingual)
- 24 Assistant Cards
- 24 City Cards
- 40 Stock Shares (5 per Company)
- 3 “No AC/DC” Chips
- 3 Technology Chips
- 1 Yellow PR Marker (AC)
- 1 Blue PR Marker (DC)
- 1 PR Track 1 Sticker Sheet
- 2 Quick Reference Cards
- 1 Rule Book
Watch a Video Review