Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Number of Players||2-8 Players|
The object of the game is to come up with the longest and most difficult words beginning with the letter on the spaces you land on. The longer the words, the more points you score. First person to achieve the set amount of points (decided before the game starts) is the winner.
Syllables is a game for all ages, as the difficulty of the words is up to each individual playing the game. Kids can choose words, like cat or catch, while an adult landing on the same square may choose something like corporation. Syl-la-bles encourages players to be creative and think big!
- Accommodates 2-8 players (or more!)
- Great for get-togethers with friends and family
- Less than five minutes to learn
- New players can join the fun at any time
- Flexible game length (10 min - 2 hours)
- Games adjust to fits into everyone's schedule
- Simultaneous game play
- Everyone is involved, on every turn