Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Damage Claims & Missing or Damaged Components
Orders are packed carefully to ensure integrity of product upon arrival to you. However, due to circumstances beyond our control, damage to products can occur during the shipping process.
Items are ineligible for any damage claims under the following circumstances:
- Items at a discount of 25% off or greater (Includes items under the Employee Pricing program)
- Used games or other used products
- In store pickup
- Orders shipped internationally (outside of Canada)
- Damage to internal components or missing components due to manufacturing error
Definition of Damage
We reserve the right to refuse damage claims for the following types of damage:
- Any damage to shrink wrap
- Minor corner dents or dings
- Minor box indentation
- Any damage that does not effect the integrity of the game components
- Shelf wear
Claims will be evaluated on a case by case basis. We will require pictures of the damaged components within 5 business days of your order being received in order to process any damage claims.
Missing Components or Damage to Internal Components
We are not responsible for any items that are factory sealed that have missing components or damage caused by manufacturing error (Misprints, folded cards, etc.). It is the responsibility of the customer to contact the manufacturer or publisher of the product and issue a claim with them. If you require assistance with this, we are able to provide contact information for you.