Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Designer||Tim Fowers, Jeff Krause|
|Number of Players||2 or 4|
|Mechanics||Action Queue, Variable Player Powers, Dice Rolling, Grid Movement, Secret Unit Deployment, Team-Based Games, Simultaneous Action Selection|
Comes with upgrade stickers.
Sabotage is an asymmetric stealth game for two teams of two players each. One team, the villains, are trying to take over the world with their doomsday devices. The other team, the spies, are infiltrating the villains' secret lair to stop them. The spies must use their stealth and cunning to shut the villains down without getting caught. The villains must use their deductive reasoning and a massive stockpile of weapons to prevent the spies' subversion. 2-4 players, ages 10+, 60-90 minutes
- Completely asymmetric - each team plays completely differently. Will you be sneaky or discerning, cunning or explosive!?
- Work as a team - You won't make it far on your own. Players must coordinate with their teammate if they hope to be successful.
- Hidden movement - Both sides move in secret, making the spies harder to hit, but they never know when a flamethrower is just around the next corner
- Strategic gameplay - Through the unique programming mechanics of the game, both teams must prioritize when to bunker down and expand their abilities, and when to sprint out and hope for a victory.
- Multiple powers to explore - Each character has multiple abilities to unlock, making every game a completely unique experience
- Set in the Burgle Bros universe - Some of your favorite safecrackers have been called in to save the world.