Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Designer||Michael Addison, Jonathan Gilmour|
|Number of Players||2-5|
|Mechanics||Cooperative Game, Deduction, Hidden Movement, Team-Based Game|
By finalizing your purchase of this item, you indicate that you:
a) have read, and
b) agree to be bound to all terms of boardgames.ca's Pre-Order Policy
Carts submitted with multiple pre-orders, or with pre-orders and in stock items together, will be cancelled and refunded.
You know it, but nobody believes you! Especially not the “adults” who dismiss you for being a kid. You’ve started to notice strange sounds at night and now that new kid at school has vanished. You’re sure that a hideous creature has been unleashed on your town—and it’s up to you to defeat it!
In The Snallygaster Situation, you and your best friends must face off against one of four diabolical monsters set on destroying Lakeview—and possibly the entire world! Get on your bikes and search for clues about the monster’s weakness, find the missing kid it has abducted, and end the threat to your home town!
- Grab your Ride, follow the clues, search the town, and hide in the safety of your treehouse.
- Play cooperatively as kids trying to find your lost friend, while avoiding monsters and feds!
- Take back the town of Lakeview from four attacking monsters, each with their own unique play style!
- Become the Lost Kid, providing clues and keeping the monster away from friends.
- Created for 2-5 friends, ages 8+, who will fight monsters for 45-60 mins.
- 1 Gameboard
- 1 Pinboard
- 1 Doom Track & Turn Order Board
- 1 Secret Map Board
- 1 Secret Screen
- 97 Tiles & Tokens
- 4 Kid Standees
- 4 Monster Standees
- 2 Mini Monster Standees
- 2 Fed Miniatures
- 38 Lost Kid Cards
- 33 Search Cards
- 27 Item Cards
- 19 Monster Goal Cards
- 7 Ride Cards
- 4 Player Aid Cards
- 4 Monster Story Cards
- 1 Rulebook