Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The empyreal lords watch over the infinite expanses of the multiverse to ensure that good can flourish and that evil, no matter its form, can be vanquished. But even these powers cannot stem the tide of evil by themselves, and they must often rely on their celestial servants—noble angels, wise agathions, unrelenting archons, and free-spirited azatas—to lead the charge against the forces of corruption.
Inside this book, you’ll find:
- A thorough exploration of over 50 empyreal lords, including details on their minions, the divine powers they bestow upon mortal worshipers, and the celestial realms from which they hail.
- Rules for the mystery cultist prestige class and details on the various types of mystery cults.
- Methods to bolster mortal spellcasters’ efforts while summoning all the different types of celestials.
- New spells for spellcasters to hurl at their wicked foes and new magic items to aid adventurers in their battles against evil.
- Rules for rituals of self-mortification and the divine powers that can be gleaned by such acts of devotion.
- A bestiary of five new celestials to assist or oppose player characters, including the keen-eyed spyglass archon and the veranallia, azata master of seasons, growth, and decay.
Chronicle of the Righteous is intended for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and Pathfinder Campaign Setting, but can easily be used in any fantasy game setting.