Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Founded upon one of the most savage frontiers, the colony of Varnhold defied the many dangers of this harsh region. At least, it did until all the residents of the fledgling community completely disappeared. Now it falls to the PCs to discover what became of their eastern neighbor, a secret steeped in generations-old hatreds and the mysteries of an empire long crumbled to dust. Can they uncover the terrible secret behind this shocking disappearance before the same calamity befalls their own land?
- This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path includes:
- “The Varnhold Vanishing,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 7th-level characters, by Greg A. Vaughan.
- A gazetteer of Iobaria, frigid land of savagery and fallen empires, by Steven Schend.
- Six new sites of adventure and mystery to expand your Kingmaker campaign, by Ed Greenwood.
- A new Pathfinder’s Journal in which Pathfinder Ollix Kaddar and Phargas discover the price of gallantry, by J. C. Hay.
- Five new monsters, by Ed Greenwood, Colin McComb, F. Wesley Schneider, and Neil Spicer.