Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
With the Kintargo Contract recovered and alliances in place, the Silver City and the surrounding region of Ravounel is shielded from Chelish invasion. Yet as Kintargo's heroes ready treaties to secure the area's independence, enemies made in the liberation effort remain active. Worse, the onetime despotic ruler of Kintargo, Barzillai Thrune, lives on in Hell, and his plans have only been slowed. Strange manifestations and infernal hauntings throughout Kintargo reveal the truth—that the inquisitor's death has only empowered him, and the secret to stopping him hides in Hell's depths! Can Kintargo's heroes brave the Pit to forever save the city from Barzillai Thrune
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path concludes the Hell's Rebels Adventure Path and includes:
- "Breaking the Bones of Hell," a Pathfinder adventure for 15th-level characters, by Amber E. Scott.
- Advice and suggestions to expand your campaign beyond the Adventure Path's conclusion, by Adam Daigle and James Jacobs.
- A glimpse into the faith of Mephistopheles, archdevil of contracts, devils, and secrets, by F. Wesley Schneider.
- The wrenching conclusion of "Monsters Among Us" in the Pathfinder's Journal, by Stephanie Lorée.
- A host of exciting new monsters, by Jenny Jarzabski, Mikko Kallio, and David Schwartz.