Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
It's the one hundredth volume of the Pathfinder Adventure Path! Too long has the diabolic Lord-Mayor Barzillai Thrune inflicted cruelties and increasingly oppressive laws on his citizens. The heroes of the beleaguered city of Kintargo finally strike back at the sources of corruption, as their rebellion mobilizes in the streets. Rescuing old heroes from forgotten prison cells, reclaiming control of key locations, and performing an ancient song that was used years ago to protect the city from Hell's agents are but the preamble for the decisive battle—an assault on the enormous Temple of Asmodeus!
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Hell's Rebels Adventure Path and includes:
- "A Song of Silver," a Pathfinder adventure for 10th-level characters, by James Jacobs.
- A study of the former faith of the dead god Aroden, by Erik Mona.
- A retrospective collection of NPCs for each of the previous Adventure Paths, by various authors.
- A descent into evil in the Pathfinder's Journal, by Stephanie Lorée.
- Four exciting new monsters, by Adam Daigle and James Jacobs.
- A poster map depicting a key battlefield within the adventure.