Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Number of Players||2-8|
|Mechanics||Grid Movement, Modular Board, Network and Route Building, Roll / Spin and Move, Take That, Tile Placement|
|Theme||Exploration, Maze, Science Fiction|
No Escape is a fast-paced, strategic maze-building tile game for 2-8 players. Use actions against each other, Play Maze tiles to increase the maze for your opponents, and move using a creative dice system. A game takes approximately 30 minutes, and easy setup and take-down time makes it an ideal game for travel or family events. Be the first to find the escape pod. For everyone else, there is No Escape.
- 2 double sided Starting boards.
- 42 Action tiles, which have various effects on yourself, your opponents, or the game board.
- 90 Maze tiles, which extend the size of the maze.
- 12 New Path tiles, a third the size of other tiles.
- 8 player pieces and player reference cards.
- 24 Energy tokens
- Two six-sided dice, numbered 1-3.