Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Number of Players||2-6|
The Monopoly: Marvel 80 Years Edition board game is a celebration of Marvel's epic catalogue of comics. With gameplay inspired by the Marvel Universe and iconic Marvel artwork -- including art by Alex Ross -- this game is a must for Marvel fans. Properties include Covers, Marvel Knights, and Team Leaders, and instead of houses and hotels, this edition features Issues and Omnibuses. The last player left when all other players go bankrupt, is the winner.
Copyright MARVEL. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The Hasbro, Hasbro Gaming, Parker Brothers, and Monopoly names and logos, the distinctive design of the gameboard, the four corner squares, the Mr. Monopoly name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro for its property trading game and game equipment.
• Includes gameboard, 9 tokens, 28 Title Deed cards (22 Covers, 4 Marvel Knights, 2 Team Leaders) 32 Catalog cards, 32 Issues, 12 Omnibuses, 2 dice, Money Pack, and game guide.
• CELEBRATE 80 YEARS: Celebrate 80 years of Marvel comics! This edition of the Monopoly game features a Marvel-themed gameboard, cards, and gameplay
• COLLECT PROPERTIES INSPIRED BY MARVEL COMICS: Players move around the board trying to buy as many iconic properties inspired by Marvel comics as they can. Collect more, charge more rent
• EXCITING GAME FOR MARVEL FANS: The game features dynamic and colorful artwork including art by famed comic artist, Alex Ross
• MARVEL THEMED PROPERTIES: The Monopoly: Marvel 80 Years Edition game features 3 types of properties: Covers, Marvel Knights, and Team Leaders. Instead of houses and hotels it features Issues and Omnibuses
• CATALOGUE CARDS: Landing on a Catalogue Card space means the player has to choose from the deck and do the action listed on the card