Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Number of Players||2 - 5|
Requires core game to play.
Revisit and delve deeper into the rich story of the HeroQuest dungeon crawling adventure game. With the Return of the Witch Lord expansion, players work together to destroy the Witch Lord, who hides from the light of day with his army of the undead. Players can immerse themselves in the fantasy with the stunning artwork, 16 detailed miniatures, full-color tiles, and 10 exciting quests not seen in the initial HeroQuest Game System. (Requires HeroQuest Game System to play. Sold separately.) The game has limitless replayability, and you can also build their own quests and create their own stories. Gather friends together for an exciting night of tabletop gameplay in an epic battle of good and evil. The game is for 2-5 players, ages 14 and up.
Includes Quest book, 16 miniatures (8 skeletons, 4 mummies, 4 zombies) cardboard tile sheet of game tiles, 2 dungeon doors, 14 game cards, and instructions. (Requires HeroQuest Game System to play.)
- EXCITING EXPANSION PACK: Expand your HeroQuest Game System with the Return of the Witch Lord Quest Pack. (Requires HeroQuest game system to play. Sold separately.)
- THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES: The cards and booklets feature incredible artwork that takes players' imaginations into a mysterious underground world filled with monsters, deadly traps, and more
- ADD TO YOUR COLLECTION OF MINIATURES: This tabletop board game expansion includes 16 beautifully detailed unpainted miniatures: 8 skeletons, 4 mummies, and 4 zombies
- INCLUDES 10 EXCITING QUESTS: The Return of the Witch Lord expansion includes full-color tiles, artifact cards, and quests that players haven't seen in previous editions of the HeroQuest Game System
- LIMITLESS REPLAYABILITY: This expansion gives you more opportunities to delve deeper into the HeroQuest game, and adds to the replayability. Players can also create their own stories and build their own quests