Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Number of Players||2-4|
|Mechanics||Hand management, Modular Board, Pattern Building, Tile Placement, Worker Placement|
In Garum, each player represents a master in the preparation of a specific type of fish sauce and receives a set of 16 Cetarian Tiles; each one has 4 spaces filled by 4 colors in different proportions, though the color that the player is defending is the predominant one.
The goal of the game is to play Cetarian Tiles strategically, in order to get a huge number of his own colour symbols in selected rows or columns - the greater the influence, the higher the reward! While placing the tiles, players may apply to score, collect some bonuses and also block their opponent’s intents. Whoever scores most points is the winner.
- Innovative tile-laying boardgame with fast paced gameplay
- Easy learning rules and a lifelong to masteries the pattern building tactics
- Double-sided game-board, with different weight and playing time
- Great replayability due to the look-like modular board that changes every game
- Hard choices to be taken, especially where and when to place the main worker
- Developed alongside with the crew of Troia's Roman archaeological site for a real thematic taste
- Several variants published and a small expansion already included in the game