Log in if you have an account
Exploding Kittens is a highly strategic kitty- powered version of Russian Roulette. Players try to avoid drawing Exploding Kittens (which boot them from the game) using catnip sandwiches, deploying special ops bunnies, and seeking out the wisdom of an all-seeing goat wizard.
This game is kid-friendly, super fun, and easy to learn. It’s a fast-paced party game perfect for family game night or as an anytime boredom buster.
- This is not a standalone game—it requires a copy of Exploding Kittens to play.
- The second expansion to the record-breaking game, Exploding Kittens
- Family-friendly and easy to learn
- Includes 15 cards (63.5 x 88.9 mm) and instructions that refresh the core game, adding a new level of strategy and hilarity
- Each card features an illustration by Matt Inman of theoatmeal.com
- Features the "Streaking Kitten" card which allows players to secretly hold an Exploding Kitten in their hand without exploding