Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Designer||Dmitry Knorre, Sergey Machin|
|Number of Players||2-4|
|Mechanics||Hand Management, Simulation|
|Theme||Nature, Evolution, Animals|
The diversity of living organisms inhabiting our planet is astonishing. According to the theory of evolution, random mutations occur all the time, granting new traits to animals and plants. These traits are then tested through natural selection. Animals with beneficial traits propagate more successfully than others, expand their habitat areas, and effectively protect themselves against predators and unfavorable conditions. Such species dominate the ecosystem, while poorly adapted animals become extinct.
Evolution. New World is an updated and extended version of the basic Evolution. The Origin of Species game. It includes both well-known animal traits and new ones, complete with refined descriptions and colorful illustrations. Food is now generated using Area cards, and animals can use shelter to hide from predators.
- Easy-to-learn and accessible rules
- Fun gameplay that suits family audiences, but also appealing as a geek-filler
- Variable competitiveness (from family friendly to cutthroat)
- Scientific accuracy (game by Dmitry Knorre, Ph.D. in Biology)
- Entertaining real-life nature references
- Oversized cards with incredible illustrations