Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
An anthology of 13 heist-themed adventures for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
Some jobs require more than simply wielding a sword or slinging a spell. Whether it’s procuring a well-guarded item or obtaining crucial information from an imprisoned contact, these tasks require careful planning and flawless execution. The secretive organization called the Golden Vault specializes in hiring crews for such jobs, and for the most daunting assignments—pursuing fabulous treasures and stopping dire threats—that crew is your characters.
Keys from the Golden Vault™ is a collection of 13 short, standalone Dungeons & Dragons adventures designed for characters levels 1–11. These adventures can be placed in any setting and you can run them as one-shot games or link them together into a campaign. This book also includes in-world maps to help players plan their heists, plus advice for running nontraditional games with high risks and huge rewards.
- Book of 13 stand-alone adventures spanning levels 1–11, each focused on a single heist
- Adventures can be set in any D&D or homebrew world and can be played individually or as part of a full campaign
- Introduces the Golden Vault—a mysterious organization for which the player characters can work as heist operatives
- Each adventure includes a map to guide Dungeon Masters and a map to help players plan their heists
- Adventures emphasize player choice with each heist having multiple paths toward success
- Includes advice and detailed information for Dungeon Masters running nontraditional adventures with high risks and huge rewards