Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Designer||Jordan Comar, Roscoe Wetlaufer|
|Number of Players||2-6 Players|
|Mechanics||Hand Management, Player Elimination, Variable Player Powers|
This item is available in-store only and can not be ordered online for shipping or in-store pick-up. There are no holds or layaways for in-store only items.
In Dungeon Mayhem: Monster Madness, you play as one of six epic D&D monsters, each with their own way to charm, crush, disintegrate, or devour their foes. Pit these cunning creatures against any other Dungeon Mayhem deck and store all your cards in this monster-sized box. Then select your favorite and prepare for mayhem!
- Dungeon Mayhem is an easy-to-learn, family-friendly Dungeons & Dragons card game that pits the wits and brawn of a party of adventurers against each other.
- Games take 10–15 minutes to play. Perfect for friends and family, ages 8+.
- Play as one of six epic Dungeons & Dragons monsters: Lord Cinderpuff (Dragon), Hoots McGoots (Owlbear), Dr. Tentaculous (Mind Flayer), Blorp (Gelatinous Cube), Delilah Deathray (Behodler), or Mimi LeChaise (Mimic).
- This expansion takes the Mayhem to another level. Steal cards from your friends, stand up and dance, barter with a Dragon, copy Mighty Powers, and praise a Beholder’s greatness!
- The six decks work with the Dungeon Mayhem base game and the Battle for Baldur’s Gate expansion (sold separately), plus all twelve fit in the monster-sized box.