Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Imperium is a place of mystery, and only Shai Hulud truly understands the shifting the tides of the desert sand. Protect your secrets with the official Dune: Adventures in the Imperium Gamemaster's Screen, a high quality multi panel portrait format screen that features plenty of content to control the greatest power in the universe.
This four panel decorated screen includes a 32 page booklet offering all manner of gamemaster support. The perfect way to build your story and perhaps even your legacy on the dunes of Arrakis.
The Gamemaster's Toolkit contains:
- Beautiful artwork that wraps around the outer facing panels of the screen.
- Reference tables and key rules
- 32 page Gamemaster booklet with tools and advice on creating and running a Dune: Adventures in the Imperium campaign. The booklet contains:
- Adventures in the Imperium - a discussion of the themes and conflicts in Dune and how to use them in your campaign to create new adventures. Each theme comes with several scenario outlines.
- Adventure Generator - based on the John Carter system this section offers a wealth of tables and charts to randomly create a Dune adventure and populate it with NPCs.
- Intrigues - 4 ready-made intrigues that set up a situation for the player characters to investigate
- Locations - 3 fully detailed locations, complete with NPCs and scenario hooks - a spice smuggler den, an underworld den in Arrakeen and a House Wakyu spacecraft for passage on a Guild Heighliner.