Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Born of the U.S. government’s 1928 raid on the degenerate coastal town of Innsmouth, Massachusetts, the covert agency known as Delta Green spent four decades opposing the forces of darkness with honor, but without glory. Stripped of sanction after a disastrous 1969 operation in Cambodia, Delta Green’s leaders made a secret pact: to continue their work without authority, without support, and without fear. Delta Green agents slip through the system, manipulating the federal bureaucracy while pushing the darkness back for another day—but often at a shattering personal cost.
The AGENT'S HANDBOOK is a players-only core rulebook of DELTA GREEN: THE ROLE-PLAYING GAME. This new incarnation of the award-winning DELTA GREEN game line includes: Rules for creating agents, with dozens of professions from throughout the U.S. government and the civilian world. Rules for tense, fluid investigations. Players who use their agents' skills in clever ways have the best chance to succeed—and survive.
Nerve-wracking rules for combat, where random disasters can undo the most careful planning and the human psyche is as vulnerable as the body. Mind-melting Sanity rules, which see agents gradually and inevitably deteriorate from too much exposure to trauma—and sometimes snap in an instant from overwhelming terror. Rules for "home" scenes where players can see what their agents are fighting for Intuitive rules for equipment and assets, which let you determine on the fly whether something is available without having to plan it out ahead of time.
Dossiers of the federal agencies most likely to be featured in Delta Green games, focusing on the details players want to know when they play their agents. Terrifying full-color illustrations by co-author Dennis Detwiller.
- Rules for creating agents of all types.
- Rules for tense, fluid investigations. Players who use their agents' skills in clever ways have the best chance to succeed -- and survive.
- Nerve-wracking rules for combat, where random disasters can undo the most careful planning.
- Mind-melting Sanity rules that see agents gradually deteriorate -- and sometimes snap.
- Rules for "home" scenes where players see what their agents are fighting for.
- Quick, intuitive rules to determine equipment and assets.
- Dossiers on the federal agencies most likely to be featured in play.