Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Designer||Simone Luciani, Daniele Tascini|
|Number of Players||2-4|
|Mechanics||Hand Management, Modular Board, Point to Point Movement, Route/Network Building|
Control the Councils and gain selling rights across the land.
In Council of 4, players act as wealthy merchants, each one looking to form their own trade empire across the three kingdoms. However, each city in these kingdoms is ruled by a Council that isn’t willing to just let just anyone set up shop. Players must gain sales rights by manipulating the people sitting on the various city Councils. Doing so will allow them to get the contracts they need to make a sale. By connecting cities where they have influence, they create networks and score points. If the Councils prove troublesome, players can always look to gain the favor of the Queen, herself, and gain sales rights that way.
- If the Councils aren’t working for you, you can directly ask the Queen for assistance in gaining the permits you require.
- Form trade networks across the land, gaining bonuses each time you add another city to your control.
Influence the Council
- Manipulate the members sitting on the council of each city in order to gain trading rights all across the kingdoms.
- 1 Queen Miniatures
- 24 Councilor Miniatures
- 4 Big Merchants Miniatures
- 44 Small Merchants Miniatures
- 90 Politics Cards
- 45 Business Permit Tiles
- 7 General Reward Tiles
- 5 Queen's Reward Tiles
- 30 Servant Tokens
- 14 City Tokens
- 8 Marker Tokens
- 4 Player Aid Cards
- 1 Main Board
- 1 Track Board
- 1 Rulebook
Watch a Video Trailer