Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Number of Players||2-6 Players|
|Mechanics||Area Control / Area Influence|
The natives of the Costa Ruana archipelago are extremely lucky! The local pirates have chosen their Islands as the most reliable place to hide their chests overflowing with gold and gemstones! Become a tribal chief, send your people to the Islands, obey the Shaman, outwit the other tribal chiefs and get your hands on as much treasure as you can!
Costa Ruana is a dynamic game with an active interaction between players. Your aim is to score the most points by having treasures in your hut and natives in your reserve at the end of the fifth round. Cards let you move treasures, place natives on islands, bring them home, or move them between islands. But you never know which cards will be played out during the current round unless you are a Shaman!
- 72 playing cards: Move treasures, Place natives, Return natives, Move natives
- 2 Condition cards: High tide/Low tide and Day/Night
- 10 Island cards (each card can accommodate up to 7 natives)
- 60 natives (10 meeples in each of 6 colors)
- 1 Shaman figurine
- 6 huts (screens for players treasures)
- 50 gems (treasures)