Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Castle Panic is a cooperative, light strategy game for 1 to 6 players ages 10 and up. Players must work together to defend their castle, in the center of the board, from monsters that attack out of the forest at the edges of the board. Players trade cards, hit and slay monsters, and plan strategies together to keep their castle towers intact. The players either win or lose together, but only the player with the most victory points is declared the Master Slayer. Players must balance the survival of the group with their own desire to win.
To celebrate the ten-year anniversary, Fireside Games is releasing the Castle Panic Big Box. This extra-large box will contain the original Castle Panic game as well as all three expansions; The Wizard’s Tower, The Dark Titan, and Engines of War. For the first time ever, fans both new and old will be able to get the core game and all the expansions together in one box.
Castle Panic Big Box will also include seven promotional game cards and five promotional Tower tokens, one of which has never been available before 2019. Players will also find an updated, comprehensive rulebook that covers the rules for the base game and all three expansions. The insert for the box has a space for all the game pieces and provides a handy way to organize everything players need.
- Castle Panic Contents:
- 1 Board, 49 Castle cards, 49 Monster cards, 6 Walls, 6 Towers, 1 Tar token, 2 Fortify tokens, 1 die, 6 Order of Play cards, 12 plastic stands.
- The Wizard’s Tower Contents:
- 1 Wizard Tower, 1 plastic stand, 10 Castle cards, 22 Wizard cards, 19 Monster tokens, 18 Imp tokens, 6 Harbinger tokens, 6 Mega Boss Monster tokens, 12 Flame tokens, 6 Reference cards, 1 Monster draw bag.
- The Dark Titan Contents:
- 1 Agranok token, 5 Agranok cards, 5 Castle cards, 17 Monster tokens, 3 Support tokens, 1 Cavalier token, 1 plastic stand.
- Engines of War Contents:
- 1 Keep token, 1 plastic stand, 1 Engineer tile, 1 Task tile, 2 Spring Trap tokens, 2 Pit tokens, 2 Barricade tokens, 1 Catapult token, 1 Ballista token, 16 Resource cards, 11 Monster tokens, 3 Reference cards.
- 1 Rulebook
- 7 Promo cards (Feather, Any Color Hero, Crossbow, Jury Rig, Fickle Fortune, All for One, Agranok Level 6)
- 5 Promo Towers (2015–2019)