Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Mansions of Madness Vol. 1 contains five scenarios for use with the Call of Cthulhu Starter Set or the 7th Edition Call of Cthulhu: Keeper Rulebook. It includes two fully updated and revised classics, along with three brand new adventures, and all can be played as standalone adventures, used as sidetracks for ongoing campaigns, or strung together to form a mini-campaign spanning the 1920s. Suitable for up to six players and their Keeper, each scenario should take between one and three sessions to play through, and are an ideal next step for those who have already experienced the horrors contained within the scenario collections Doors to Darkness and Gateways to Terror.
Here are the five scenarios:
- Mister Corbitt - Does a seemingly shy and retiring local businessman hide a terrible secret? Can the investigators solve the riddle and save the day?
- The Crack’d and Crook’d Manse - Long considered to be a cursed place by the folk of Gamwell, it seems the Fitzgerald Manse has finally escaped its sordid past. But, no one’s seen the new owner, Arthur Cornthwaite, for quite some time. Is history repeating itself?
- The Code - Summoned to the home of Dr. Kenneth Connolly by an urgent telegram, can the investigators make sense of the bizarre events afflicting Wellington Manor?
- The House of Memphis - World-famous magician Memphis the Great has not been seen for weeks. Has he merely gone off on another of his legendary magic-hunting trips, or is there a more sinister reason for his disappearance?
- The Nineteenth Hole - Renovation work at Thistledown Golf Club has not been running smoothly. First, there were tales of illnesses, then ghostly sightings, and now no one can find the owner. Dark shadows fall over Scotland and all is not what it seems.
This supplement is best used with the Call of Cthulhu Starter Set or the Call of Cthulhu (7th Edition) roleplaying game and, optionally, with the Pulp Cthulhu sourcebook, available separately.