Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Number of Players||2-4|
|Mechanics||Area Majority / Influence, Card Drafting, Dice Rolling, Turn Order: Progressive, Variable Player Powers, Worker Placement with Dice Workers|
Bring Balance Back To The Forest!
Time is broken and shattered. The seasons all exist at once, and day and night have no real cycle — they rotate at the whim of the forest. This enchanted land has been driven into chaos and it’s up to you, the cunning mystics of the forest, to tame extraordinary woodland creatures and use your magic to bring back balance.
In Brew, players must choose how to use element dice, either to take back control of as many seasons as possible in an area-control game or to procure goods at the local village in a worker-placement game. Recruiting woodland creatures and brewing potions can help offset chance die-rolls or create an engine to help you tame the lands.
- Delightful combination of well-known mechanics like dice rolling, worker placement, area control.
- Whimsical and eye-catching artwork that immerses players in the magical forest theme.
- Intuitive rules that will be enjoyed by families and experienced gamers alike.
- Roll and manipulate over 20 custom-engraved dice in player colors.
- 1 Village board
- 1 First player marker
- 4 Character boards
- 16 Forage dice (4 per player)
- 8 Element dice (2 per player)
- 20 Forest cards
- 36 Creature cards
- 32 Potion cards
- 4 Reference cards
- 96 Ingredient tokens
- 38 VP tokens (1s and 3s)
- 10 Scorch tokens