Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Designer||Rob Daviau, Bruce Glassco, Bill McQuillan, Mike Selinker, Teeuwynn Woodruff|
|Number of Players||3-6|
|Mechanics||Cooperative, Betrayal, Dice Rolling, Modular Board, Story Telling, Player Powers|
The creak of footsteps on the stairs, the smell of something foul and dead, the feel of something crawling down your back this and more can be found in the exciting refresh of the Avalon Hill favorite Betrayal at House on the Hill. This fun and suspenseful game is a new experience almost every time you play you and your friends explore that creepy old place on the hill until enough mystic misadventures happen that one of the players turns on all of the others! Hours of fun for all your friends and family.
Designed for 36 players aged 12 and up, this boardgame features multiple scenarios, a different lay-out with every game, and enough chills to freeze the heart of any horror fan.
This game includes the following components:
* 6 pre-painted plastic Character miniatures and corresponding Character cards
* 80 cards (Event, Omen, and Item decks)
* Traitors Tome booklet
* Secrets of Survival booklet
* Game dice
* 45 Room tiles
* Over 100 game tokens
* The Haunt books have been refreshed with 8 new haunts some of which feature a new hidden traitor game mechanic.
* The Item cards have been updated with 5 new items!
* The die-cut game play tokens have been redesigned making them easier to identify.
* Exciting and compelling new art and design on the box.
Watch Wil Wheaton Play Betrayal at House on the Hill on TableTop