Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Designer||Scott Van Essen, Mike Mearls, Ryan Miller|
|Number of Players||2-5|
|Time||1.5 - 3 Hours|
|Mechanics||Area Control / Area Influence|
|Theme||War, World War II, Zombies|
And then zombies show up.
As the commander of one of the five major powers, you are charged with planning a strategy to win the war. But each battle provides more fresh corpses for the flesh-eating hordes, and the problem is getting out of hand. With your human enemies on one side, and the ravenous undead on the other, it is time to ask yourself, “Do I invest in tanks or chainsaw tanks?”
In Axis & Allies and Zombies, a new take on the iconic World War II strategy board game, each player takes command of one of the major powers, joining either the Axis or the Allies. Players then fight for victory against the opposing faction and a terrifying new foe: zombies. In this game that features streamlined game play, curveballs like chainsaw tanks and zombie mind control rays, and a zany storyline, will players survive the onslaught or succumb to the uprising?
- Streamlined for quick play—it’s the perfect introduction for new players, while offering a fun and strategic gaming experience for established players
- Includes an intro scenario providing players with a quick, easy-to-set up prelude. Quick-start rules provided so experienced players can jump right in to the action
- Includes an expansion for the Axis & Allies 1942 board game
- Zombie-specific Research and Development gives you access to new weapons like Chainsaw Tanks and Zombie Mind Control
- Designed by award-winning designers, Mike Mearls (Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition, Betrayal at Baldur’s Gate, Castle Ravenloft), Scott Van Essen (Magic: The Gathering, Transformers Trading Card Game, Duel Masters Trading Card Game), and Ryan Miller (Magic: The Gathering, Duel Masters Trading Card Game, Kaijudo Trading Card Game)