Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Number of Players||3-8|
Each game round is a competition of trying to depict your word using just several shapes. Players will also have to challenge their deduction, trying to guess what their opponents tried to depict.
- Each player takes 2 Word cards and secretly chooses one, the other is placed to the bottom of the deck
- The facilitator rolls dice and places them on the Shape cards
- Each player draws their chosen word using the shapes rolled
- The first player to finish takes the #1 token, the next player — #2, and so on
- The facilitator takes each player’s Word card face-down, adds random cards from the deck and shuffles.
Then he/she places them face-up near the drawing board
- The facilitator takes each player’s drawing face-down, shuffles them and places them face-up near the designated numerated areas on the board
- Players match words with drawings. They secretly note their guesses
- The first player to finish turns the sandglass upside down. After the time runs out, no one can take notes anymore
- The facilitator checks drawings one by one and writes a number of players, who guessed right, on each drawing
- A player with the most guessed drawing gets the first Victory token. In case of ties, the winner is a player with the lower number.
A player can’t gain 2 Victory tokens during the same round.
- The second Victory token goes to a player who guessed the most drawings. In case of ties, the winner is a player with the most guessed drawing. In case of another tie, it’s a player with the lower number.
- Players check the endgame condition. If it’s not met, the next player clockwise becomes the facilitator. The new round begins.