Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Number of Players||1-4|
|Mechanics||End Game Bonuses, Hand Management, Hexagon Grid, Income, Open Drafting, Set Collection, Solo / Solitaire Game, Tile Placement, Variable Player Powers, Variable Set-up|
All orders placed in 2022 may be subject to allocation. All orders are filled based on the date they are received. If the wholesaler allocates retailers we may not be able to fill all orders in the first wave. Please be sure to read our cancellation policy prior to ordering.S.R.P. $79.95
Each player has a set of five action cards to manage their gameplay, and the power of an action is determined by the slot the card currently occupies. The cards in question are:
- CARDS: Allows you to gain new zoo cards (animals, sponsors, and conservation project cards).
- BUILD: Allows you to build standard or special enclosures, kiosks, and pavilions.
- ANIMALS: Allows you to accommodate animals in your zoo.
- ASSOCIATION: Allows your association workers to carry out different tasks.
- SPONSORS: Allows you to play a sponsor card in your zoo or to raise money.
- Designer : Mathias Wigge
- Artist : Loïc Billiau, Dennis Lohausen, Steffen Bieker
- Number of players : 1 - 4
- Playing time : 90 - 150
- Recommended ages : 14+
- Language : English