Cities & Knights Of Catan Board Game Expansion Bundle (Includes 5-6 player expansion)
Out of stock
***This Cities & Knights expansion includes the 5-6 player Cities and Knights expansion.
- 36 Commodity Cards, including coin, paper, and cloth.
- 54 Progress Cards, including trade, politics, and science.
- 6 Victory Point Cards.
- 3 wooden Metropolis pieces.
- A wooden Merchant figure.
- 2 Dice, including a red D6 and a custom event die.
- A Longest Trade Route Card.
- A wooden Barbarian Ship.
- 24 wooden Knights (2 Basic Knights, 2 Strong Knights, and 2 Mighty Knights for each of the four player colors).
- 12 City Walls (3 of each of the 4 colors).
- 4 City Calendars (for keeping track of City Improvements).
- 2 Cardboard sheets with Edge Pieces.
- 1 Double Hex Tile with spaces for the Barbarian Fleet.
- Game Overview.
- Game Rules.
Dark clouds are gathering over the peaceful island of Catan. Wild barbarians, attracted by the wealth of Catan, sailed to attack the country. Fortunately, warning has given Catan time to meet the danger. The size of the barbarian army corresponds to the number of cities in Catan. Thus, for Catan to fend off the barbarian attack, the players must form a knight force as strong as the barbarian force.NOTE: IN STORE PRICE MAY BE HIGHER
In addition to fending off the barbarians, players compete to build the three great metropolises of Catan. Each of these magnificent centers are worth two additional victory points. To build a metropolis, players must invest in city improvements. To acquire these improvements, players must acquire the three new types of Trade Cards: Coinage, Paper, and Cloth. These cards can only be gained by building a city next to mountain, forest, or pasture hexes.
Additional InformationVisit this game's entry at Boardgamegeek!