Can't find an answer to your question? Please check theBoardgames.ca FAQ
WE DO NOT OFFER FREE SHIPPING AT THIS TIME. To get a shipping estimate, place your item in your shopping cart and check out. You need not have paid and entered your payment informtaion to get a shipping price.
Once you have entered your address and have chosen a shipping method, the website gives you an expected shipping cost. For distant destinations ( we are in Alberta ) or remote destinations,
this is sometimes low, and we will contact you if we require additional shipping charges.
TRACKING AND INSURANCE:
- Orders under $49.95 (before tax, gift wrapping, and shipping) will be charged a $7 handling fee due
to the labour cost of processing each order. Since all orders will have this handling fee applied, orders over $49.95 will get a discount applied to negate this handling fee.
ORDER PROCESSING TIME:
- All orders shipped Canada Post Expedited are tracked and insured. If your receive your package with damage, please send us CLEAR and CONCISE pictures of the Damage to Orders @ Boardgames.ca, and we'll look into the problem.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER:
- Most orders from January to Sept. received before 11: a.m. Mountain Standard time Monday-Friday ship out the next business day. Orders received after 11 a.m.. Mountain Standard Time Monday-Friday ship the next business day. There will always be exceptions due to staff shortages, inernet issues, etc, so be sure to ask if you order is truly time sensitive. Allow extra business days (1 - 3) during October, and 3 - 7 days in November and Decemober
CANADIAN & UNITED STATES SHIPPING CHARGES:
- You can monitor your order's progress by entering your tracking number atwww.canadapost.ca
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES:
- We are located in St. Albert, Alberta.
Heavy orders and/or unusually-sized orders should have shipping costs estimated correctly,
but if they incorrect by a significant amount
we will contact you by e-mail or phone to inform you of the higher shipping cost.
We normally do not charge your credit card or ship your order until you have been made aware of,
and accepted, the higher shipping cost. H.S.T. will be applied to the shipping cost as well as the order appropriate to the appropriate province.
SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY PHONE OR REGULAR MAIL:
- The minimum order for overseas shipping is $100 before shipping costs are added. A $20 handling fee applies if under this amount. Cost of shipping to destinations outside of the United States and Canada varies.
- Orders placed by phone or by regular mail will have actual shipping charges based
on package weight and dimensions applied to these orders. A $6.50 fee applies to most phone in orders from January 15 - Sept. 30th, $10 Oct. 1 - Jan 14th
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal
Credit Card Security
Alternative Payment Methods
- After placing your order you will be sent to the PayPal website to complete your payment.
- Paying by Certified Check or Money Order
- We accept Canadian Dollar certified checks and money orders for orders placed by phone or regular mail ONCE YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN AN ORDER NUMBER
- Mail your certified check or money order to
- MISSION: Fun & Games
8636 McKenny Ave
St Albert AB CANADA
- Your security and privacy are of utmost importance to us. When you place an order with Boardgames.ca, our secure server encrypts the information you submit using a 128-bit SSL Certificate.
- SSL is the standard security technology for creating an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between our web server and your browser remains private and secure. SSL is an industry standard and is used by millions of websites to protect online transactions with their customers. The Boardgames.ca 128-bit SSL Certificate is provided by GeoTrust.
- GeoTrust is the world's second largest digital certificate provider, and a leader in a wide variety of Identity and Trust services.
- We keep your personal and credit card information private and secure. When you make a purchase from our web site, you provide your name, e-mail address, credit card information, address and phone number. We use this information only to process your order and keep you informed about its progress. We will never sell, trade or give away your information. Everything you submit remains private and confidential. We will not send you unsolicited e-mail or direct mail.
Please call 1-866-379-1055 and talk to a LIVE person to cancel your orders, do not leave a message or send an email. Orders cancelled before having been invoiced and within 12 hours of submission will be refunded in full . Orders already invoiced and/or packaged for shipping are subject
to a 10% restocking fee. Orders that have already shipped cannot be cancelled.
topTO OBTAIN A REFUND:
- Within 30 days of receiving your order you must notify us by e-mail
(preferred), fax (780-459-1021), or phone (780-459-1055), of your desire to return the item(s).
- Obtain from us a return authorization number,
which must be written on the outside of the parcel or envelope containing your return.
- You are responsible for shipping your return back to us and for all
shipping charges incurred.
- Items must be returned in same condition they were in when you received them.
- Note: Items can be returned for credit with www.boardgames.ca
or for a refund for the items only. (applied only to your original payment method). The original cost of shipping the item(s) to you is not refunded unless the error was ours.
The store reserves the right to charge a %10 re stocking fee if appropriate AND the return in not due to store or manufacturing error.
If the shipping error is ours, we will cover your shipping costs if you use our Canada Post account return form,
which we will gladly provide to you by e-mail or fax. Please provide the box dimensions and weight. Refunds will be issued within 7 days of our receiving your return,
assuming you have complied with all of the points listed above.
The majority of items sold by www.boardgames.ca that are still in print are fully exchangeable if the package is factory sealed and unopened. Defective or missing parts should be obtained directly through the publisher.
TO OBTAIN AN EXCHANGE:
Within 30 days of receiving your order you must notify us by e-mail (preferred), fax (780-459-1021), or phone (780-459-1055), of your desire to exchange the item(s).
- Obtain from us an exchange authorization number,
which must be written on the outside of the parcel or envelope containing your return.
You are responsible for shipping your exchange back to us and for all shipping charges incurred.
- Your choice of Replacement(s)
will be issued within 7 days of our receipt of your returned package
if complied with the above.
Many games which have not yet been shipped
by the manufacturer may be pre-ordered.
- Manufacturers periodically announce the expected shipping date of a new game. The expected shipping date may change without notice to Boardgames.ca. If you pre-order a game, we will always do our best to get you that game as soon as possible after we receive it.
- Prices for pre-ordered games are subject to change without notice. The pre-order price shown on our website is based on the initial price quoted to us by the manufacturer. Should the price of a pre-ordered game increase, we will not ship your order until you have been informed of, and accepted the new price.
Our goal is to maintain a mailing list that is fun, friendly, and informative.
- You may subscribe or unsubscribe at any time.
- We will not e-mail you anything other than the Boardgames.ca mailing list.
- We make no guarantees as to the frequency with which you will receive our newsletter.
- The only way to be added to the list is to add yourself when you register as a member on the Boardgames.ca website. You are never added to the mailing list by default.
- Your name and e-mail address will never be given, or sold to any other party.
Availability of all items for sale on Boardgames.ca is subject to change without notice.
BOARDGAMES.CA, and other marks indicated on our site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Boardgames.ca and/or Mission: Fun and Games in Canada and other countries. Boardgames.ca graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of Boardgames.ca or its affiliates. Boardgames.ca's trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Boardgames.ca's or its affiliates', in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Boardgames.ca or its affiliates. All other trademarks not owned by Boardgames.ca or its affiliates that appear on the Boardgames.ca site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Boardgames.ca or its affiliates.